From LMMS Wiki
Short, introductory pages on each topic, establishing what you need to run LMMS and understand this document.
Step-by-step task-oriented guides to achieving particular goals in LMMS.
- Getting Started - a brief walk-through for the impatient
- Your First Song with LMMS - a more step-by-step tutorial
- Making Triple-Oscillator Patches - Guidelines for creating useful triple-oscillator patches
Using LMMS 0.3
A thematic description of how the various tools in LMMS work.
- Working with Instruments
- Working with Samples
- Composing in the Piano Roll Editor
- Composing Bass Lines and Drum Sequences
- Putting the song together
- Working with Automation
- Working with Controllers
- Working with Effects and the Mixer
- Using MIDI
- Exporting the Song
A reference style description of the functions of each menu item and tool, including how it fits in with the tasks in the Using LMMS section.
- Main Menu Bar
- Tool Bar
- Side Bar
- Song Editor
- Piano Roll Editor
- Beat + Bassline Editor
- Automation Editor
- FX Mixer
- Project Notes
- LMMS Settings
This is a contents page only - all actual articles are supposed to be linked from here. The rationale behind the structure of this page can be found at the Wikipedia article on Software Documentation.